Prime location in Centreville, just cross the street & walk to shopping center with Giant grocery store as anchor, but tucks inside the fence in a corner lot unit, you can not ask for a better view of the city in 1 side of the house then also seeing the Blue Ridge Mountains afar from the rear side of the house. 2 levels condo townhouse with walk-out garage in the basement level with a driveway is so convenient for bringing in the grocery bags & access to the house directly as you park your vehicle. Restaurants & shops within walking distance, yet in 5 minutes you are on I-66 or Route 28, easy access to Tysons Corners, Washington DC & Dulles International Airport. House is ready for moving in condition, come check out the location & see it for yourself. Any question, please contact Listing Agent.
2 Full/1 Half
0.05 Acres |Breed Restrictions,C Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Shingle
2,328 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Breed Restrictions,C, Y
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Shingle
- Composition, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price